New Business Executive
Due to expansion and re-organisation within our business, we're looking for an experienced New Business Executive to drive new partner acquisition for our communication software and platform products. The role will offer you ownership of the full life-cycle of new business partner relationships with resellers and service providers, from initial identification, through qualification, pitching and contract negotiations until sign up - at which point you will provide support to and through the account management function.
What you can expect from us
Purpose is important to us. Yes, we want to make innovative software but more importantly, we are passionate about making people’s lives better through good communication. Everything we do furthers our mission: advancing the art and application of open, inclusive real-time communication between individuals to provide positive benefits to the organisations and wider society they participate in.
We operate within a supportive work environment which values, rewards and celebrates:
- Intellectual honesty - thinking through and believing in the things we do
- Passion - being energised by our vision and committed to delivering on it
- Creativity - keeping our minds open to new ideas and surrounding ourselves with what inspires us
- Individuality - promoting diversity of thought and being to create a productive environment - we all contribute strongly and uniquely when we have the space to be ourselves
- Effective communication - being open and frank with each other about everything that is material
- Clarity of purpose - focussing on what really matters and avoiding distractions
Every employee is empowered to make a difference within their spheres of expertise and we operate a flat organisational structure. Simply, we employ the smartest people we can and treat them like adults working in small, accountable teams to decompose problems and produce the best possible solutions as effectively as they can.
What we can expect from you
You will operate as a fully participating member of an autonomous multi-disciplinary team which owns the commercial success of its own product lines. You’ll be expected to contribute positively to all areas of decision making and execution within the team with focus on the core role responsibility for all aspects of new partner acquisition.
- Inspired by our mission and values
- A natural networker
- A trust builder
- A great team mate
- Relationship centric
- A cool presenter
- A negotiator that is perceptive to the needs of others
- Able to demonstrate integrity, commitment, resilience and infectious enthusiasm!
You have the following skills:
- Intelligent ambition: participate in setting and then own and ultimately meet aggressive but achievable business targets
- Organisationally astute: understand the wider company and industry context to promote solutions that are aligned with our vision, mission, values and commercial imperatives of our market
- Commercially savvy: demonstrate an understanding of IPCortex financial model, profitability and pricing structures. Apply this knowledge to deliver mutually beneficial customer transactions.
- Information gatherer: collect and share well structured first hand information about our customers, market and commercial drivers to aid quality decision making.
- Analytical contributor: participate strongly in team discussions and actively share collective ownership of outcomes.
- Creative problem solver: propensity to look beyond conventional thinking to find unique, new and mutually beneficial solutions to hard commercial problems.
Benefits of working with IPCortex
- Happy workplace - we are an informal small company environment where being smart and productive are all that matter. No egos and no pointless bureaucracy.
- Flexible hours and working location - the only thing that matters is that the job gets done through a strong individual contribution rather than where/when - so working pattern is negotiable.
- Childcare friendly - childcare vouchers and flexible working available.
- Good location and environment - All of our office locations offer a relaxed environment with convenient cycle parking & showers. At our main office we have ample hassle free on-site car parking and an uncongested out of town commute in the local area.
- Private medical insurance.
Our main office is based in a rural location just south of Milton Keynes and we also have a London base at TechHub within Google Campus near Old Street Station.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply please e-mail email@example.com with as much supporting information as possible.
We do not currently use employment agents and request that contact about this role is restricted to applicants in person only.