Why ISPs and resellers choose to work with us
- We’re UK headquartered, with our product range designed and developed in the UK for the UK market.
- We help you to understand, market and sell ipcortex solutions, providing an environment for success rivalling the biggest players in our industry.
- Our simple pricing model and product architecture reflects how customers increasingly wish to buy, making you your customer’s hero and helping you to close more business, more quickly.
Making hosted comms work for you
IPCortex per user includes the phone system features you’d expect, like call recording, queues and call reports, whilst also providing advanced functionality that helps your customers to save money and deliver memorable, human customer service experiences.
- Rapid deployment - set up new customers within hours
- Granular pricing means the system can grow along with your customer
- Openly compatible with a wide range of handsets and other devices for optimum choice to suit you and your customers
- Single or fully divisioned multi tenant variants allow you to choose how you deliver the service to each customer
- Intuitive web based configuration model delivers rapid roll out and minimal ongoing management overheads
- keevio: multimedia communication and collaboration from anywhere, for every user
- Exceptional customer service tools, including for contact centre, included as standard
- Flexible and remote working features
- Features including night mode, conferencing, video calling, hot desking, call barge and much more
Spotlight on: Keevio
Keevio is the web interface that delivers effortless voice, video, chat, screensharing and filesharing with colleagues and customers alike - one to one and in groups - with no special software required.
By providing your customers with Keevio, you will help them to:
- Save on the cost of time and travel for meetings
- Make fast decisions and speed up sales cycles, wherever you or your customers are
- Create human customer service experiences
- Devise unique services that deliver a competitive advantage and new revenue opportunities
- Reduce reliance on handsets to save costs and make it easier to work on the move
- Increase the efficiency of every user, every day
Keevio key features
- Keevio phone: a phone in your web browser which sits alongside or instead of a desk phone, rather like a softphone.
- Keevio share: voice, video, screen share, and file share within your web browser, one to one or in groups.
- Chat: instant messaging in groups or with individuals.
- Call management and monitoring: Full visibility of activity and presence in real time, actionable call history.
- Contact cards: system and personal address book, presence, contact information.
Spotlight on: easy configuration and deployment
Whilst many providers are dissatisfied with the complexity in their communications, IPCortex Hosted Providers can expect simplicity throughout. Our solutions require minimal management and are very easy to use, either as a stand alone systems or integrated with existing applications and processes.
The intuitive web interface and user-centric configuration model makes configuration and deployment remarkably simple. Initial installation is quick and easy, allowing per user solutions to be rolled out within hours of receiving an order - far quicker and with less technical resource required than for a physical PBX.
In addition, our comprehensive auto provisioning platform and rapid star code deployment means that it takes less time to deploy handsets on desk than it does to unbox them. Service operators can save money by not needing to send skilled engineers out to every installation.
Spotlight on: Multi Tenant
With multi tenant and single company instances, IPCortex gives ITSPs and other service operators control over how they deliver their solution to end users.
The Multi Tenant offers complete divisioning of its comprehensive feature set, where billing and behavioural preferences can be accessed and configured on a per extension, per tenant or system wide basis.
Spotlight on: handsets
Licence free, open handset interoperability gives service operators the freedom to choose the handsets that suit them commercially and technically. Furthermore, they have the ability to select handsets that suit each customer’s requirements.
The IPCortex platform includes auto provisioning support for over 90 devices from a range of vendors, making the process of deploying different handsets quick and simple.