enterprise phone systems
sophistication without complication
The VoIPCortex IP PBX delivers sophisticated voice and unified communications functionality whilst remaining disarmingly straightforward to configure and maintain. Innovative to its core, the PBX offers advanced features including video calling, presence, unified messaging and IM and CRM integration – all whilst maintaining absolute focus on reliability and resilience.
key benefits of the voipcortex ip pbx
- Cost effective solution with no per user license fees. Typical deployments are to around 1200 users per PBX unit, but larger deployments can be achieved by linking multiple PBX units together.
- Sophisticated unified communications feature set included as standard. Take advantage of advanced functionality at no extra cost.
- Wide choice of handsets and accessories available. With no proprietary lock in, you have the freedom to choose devices to suit every requirement, whether based on budget, functionality or both.
- Increase efficiency and productivity. Use unified communications functionality such as video calling, voicemail to e-mail, fax to e-mail and the Open Communications Manager with native Outlook integration for advanced call management, presence, IM and CRM integration. Use auto attendant functionality to direct calls efficiently to reduce receptionist workload. Use hot desking, queues, hunt and pickup groups to streamline operations.
- Cost effective call recording. Whether necessary to comply with legislation, used for training purposes or to settle disputes, call recording through a VoIPCortex PABX can demonstrate real return on investment for many businesses.
- Flexible implementation. Use a combination of high quality ISDN and/or cost effective VoIP to make and receive calls, with advanced routing configured via intuitive web interface.
- Increase resilience. Use two paired units for high availability, multiple SIP services from different providers and protect against line failure by using a combination of ISDN and VoIP to ensure alternative call routes available.
- Simplified deployment. Use existing data network to conduct hassle free implementation, and auto provisioning for many devices allows hundreds of handsets to be rolled out rapidly. Intuitive web based interface allows streamlined configuration.
- Shallow 1U rack mounted form factor for convenient implementation within a rack.
Most large single or multi site organisations will find the VoIPCortex Pro IP PBX to be the most appropriate for their needs.
A wide selection of handsets are available, suitable for anything from the average user to executive level and specialist units for conferencing and mobility. Visit the handset selection guide for a brief overview of the 70+ devices that auto provision with the VoIPCortex IP PBX, or contact us for further information.