medium sized business systems
functionality, freedom and flexibility
Inherently accessible both in terms of cost and ease of use, the VoIPCortex IP PBX makes it easy for medium sized businesses to adopt enterprise grade functionality at a radically cost effective price point. Free from artificial restrictions, open handset interoperability ensures that there’s an appropriate solution for every organisation whilst allowing them to protect the investment they’ve made into their communications infrastructure.
key benefits of the voipcortex ip pbx
- Cost effective solution with no per user license fees. Typical deployments are to around 150 users.
- Full feature set included as standard. Organisations can take advantage of advanced functionality if and when required at no extra cost.
- Wide choice of handsets and accessories available. With no proprietary lock in, you have the freedom to choose devices to suit every requirement, whether based on budget, functionality or both.
- Increase efficiency and productivity. Use unified communications functionality such as video calling, voicemail to e-mail, fax to e-mail and the Open Communications Manager with native Outlook integration for advanced call management, presence, IM and CRM integration. Use auto attendant functionality to direct calls efficiently to reduce receptionist workload. Use hot desking, queues, hunt and pickup groups to streamline operations.
- Cost effective call recording. Whether necessary to comply with legislation, used for training purposes or for dispute resolution, call recording through a VoIPCortex Pro PBX can demonstrate real return on investment for many businesses.
- Easy to monitor and manage. The intuitive web based configuration interface makes it easy to manage global and individual user preferences, while also providing advanced monitoring functionality in the form of the OCM, call logging and reports, call statistics and the visual queue wallboard.
- Simplified deployment. Auto provisioning of handsets combined with the straightforward user interface radically simplifies system configuration and activation of pre-configured handsets once deployed contributes to a faster rollout. In addition, there's no need to re-cable the office - simply use existing network infrastructure.
- Increase resilience. Use two paired units for high availability, multiple SIP services from different providers and protect against line failure by using a combination of ISDN and VoIP to ensure alternative call routes available.
- Flexible implementation. Use a combination of high quality ISDN and/or cost effective VoIP to make and receive calls, with advanced routing configured via intuitive web interface.
- Shallow 1U rack mounted form factor. Perfect for organisations with rackspace in the comms room.
Most medium sized businesses will find the VoIPCortex Standard IP PBX or the VoIPCortex Pro IP PBX to be the most appropriate for their needs.
A wide selection of handsets are available, suitable for anything from the average user to executive level and specialist units for conferencing and mobility. Visit the handset selection guide for a brief overview of the 70+ devices that auto provision with the VoIPCortex IP PBX, or contact us for further information.