multi company environment
comprehensive solutions, complete control
VoIPCortex Multi Tenant solutions offer complete divisioning of the comprehensive VoIPCortex feature set, where billing and behavioural preferences can be accessed and configured on a per extension, per tenant or system wide basis. Free from artificial licences, open handset interoperability allows the most appropriate choice to be made either by or for every tenant.
key benefits of the voipcortex ip pbx
- Cost effective solution with no per user license fees. Typical deployments are to around 1200 users per PBX unit, but larger deployments can be achieved by linking multiple PBX units together. Each PBX can support up to 100 tenants.
- Full feature set included as standard. Take advantage of advanced functionality at no extra cost. Complete divisioning of the comprehensive feature set allows billing and behavioural preferences to be accessed and configured on a per extension, per tenant or system wide basis.
- Wide choice of handsets and accessories. Choice of hardware available to suit individual requirements of every tenant, whether these are based on budget, functionality or both.
- A system that stimulates efficiency and productivity. Tenants can use unified communications functionality such as voicemail to e-mail and the Open Communications Manager for advanced call management. Use auto attendant functionality to direct calls efficiently to reduce receptionist workload, or to avoid needing a receptionist at all. Tenants can use hot desking, hunt and pickup groups to streamline operations.
- Cost effective call recording. Whether necessary to comply with legislation, used for training purposes or to settle disputes, call recording through a VoIPCortex PABX can demonstrate real return on investment for many businesses.
- Simplified deployment. Use existing data network to conduct hassle free implementation, and auto provisioning for many devices allows hundreds of handsets to be rolled out rapidly. Intuitive web based interface allows streamlined configuration of system wide and specific tenant preferences. Tenants can also manage their own configuration as required, made possible by different levels of user access.
- Flexible implementation. Use a combination of high quality ISDN and/or cost effective VoIP to make and receive calls, with advanced routing configured via intuitive web interface.
- Increase resilience by using combination of ISDN and VoIP to ensure alternative call routes available in case of line failure.
- Shallow 1U rack mounted form factor for convenient implementation within a rack.
The VoIPCortex Multi Tenant IP PBX is the ideal solution for multi company environments, or for organisations with very separate business units.
A wide selection of handsets are available, suitable for anything from the average user to executive level and specialist units for conferencing and mobility, allowing every tenant to find a handset that will suit their needs. Visit the handset selection guide for a brief overview of the 70+ devices that auto provision with the VoIPCortex IP PBX, or contact us for further information.