small business phone systems
smart for small business
The VoIPCortex IP PBX makes it easy for small businesses to take full advantage of their communications infrastructure. VoIPCortex systems offer advanced functionality and real scalability to support businesses through their growth, resulting in a solution that's cost effective, reliable and above all, easy to manage.
key benefits of the voipcortex ip pbx
- Cost effective solutions ideal for up to 30 users or beyond with no per user license fees.
- Full feature set included as standard. Explore advanced functionality at no extra cost.
- Wide choice of handsets and accessories available. With no proprietary lock in, you have the freedom to choose devices to suit every requirement, whether based on budget, functionality or both.
- Access anywhere technology. Use video calling, unified messaging, e-mail and web-based access to voicemails, fax to e-mail, remote working and mobile twinning functionality to keep in contact with your customers and colleagues, wherever you are.
- Increase efficiency and productivity. Use advanced call management and auto attendant functionality to direct calls efficiently to reduce receptionist workload - or to avoid having a receptionist at all. Use hot desking, queues, hunt and pickup groups to streamline operations.
- Effortless, flexible communication. Use the Open Communications Manager from any web browser to extend PBX functionality to the desktop. This includes full visibility of activity on the system - including real time monitoring, personal call histories and user presence, and native integration with Microsoft Outlook and web based CRM systems.
- Easy to monitor and manage. The intuitive web based configuration interface makes it easy to manage global and individual user preferences, while also providing advanced monitoring functionality in the form of the OCM, call logging and reports, call statistics and the visual queue wallboard.
- Simplified deployment. Auto provisioning of handsets combined with the straightforward user interface radically simplifies system configuration and activation of pre-configured handsets once deployed contributes to a faster rollout. Plus, use a new or existing data network to consolidate cabling.
- Flexible implementation options. Use ISDN, VoIP or a combination of both to make and receive calls, allowing you access to the world of low cost calling or guaranteeing call quality when it matters.
- Increased resilience through availability of solid state appliances (no moving parts).
- Wall mountable hardware available for organisations without a dedicated rack and comms room.
Most small businesses will find the VoIPCortex Compact IP PBX to be the most appropriate for their needs.
A wide selection of handsets are available, suitable for anything from the average user to executive level and specialist units for conferencing and mobility. Visit the handset selection guide for a brief overview of the 70+ devices that auto provision with the VoIPCortex IP PBX, or contact us for further information.