voipcortex compact ip pbx
The VoIPCortex Compact IP PBX was designed with the small office in mind. Optimised for up to 30 users, this flexible and powerful business phone system provides corporate level functionality at a small business price point.
smart for small business
Boasting a full feature set where advanced functionality and licence free, open handset interoperability is included as standard, the VoIPCortex Compact is specifically tailored to suit the small business environment. A wall mountable or free standing unit that doesn’t require installation within a specialised server room, the Compact PBX can be placed adjacent to the telco NTU - or wherever is most convenient - to enable a hassle-free implementation. The VoIPCortex Compact is a solid state device with no moving parts to ensure silent operation and increased reliability.
the functional, cost effective voipcortex compact offers:
- Flexible implementation with ISDN, Analogue FXO or VoIP call routing. High quality calling available through ISDN, or Analogue trunks for compatibility. Costs can also be reduced by routing calls through IP trunks.
- Internal calls are free with suitable network connectivity.
- Increased reliability. The VoIPCortex IP PBX is a proven, tested solid state appliance offering greater resilience through multiple call routing options that remove single point of failure.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Keep implementation costs low by utilising existing network infrastructure.
- Very low, “green” power consumption and external power supply.
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- No artificial, licence based limitations - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Open standards promote interoperability with third party products, CTI via TAPI module.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation – and with over 70 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.