voipcortex multi tenant pbx
Whether deployed in a managed, shared office or to facilitate multiple branches of one company, the VoIPCortex Multi Tenant IP PBX allows users to benefit from flexible and functional telecoms services while reducing acquisition and management costs. Suitable for most multi-company implementations, the Multi Tenant IP PBX is appropriate for deployments of up to 1200 users, and up to 100 tenants.
functionality, freedom and flexibility
The VoIPCortex Multi Tenant IP PBX offers complete divisioning of its comprehensive feature set, where billing and behavioural preferences can be accessed and configured on a per extension, per tenant or system wide basis. Licence free, open handset interoperability allows the most appropriate choice for every tenant.
the highly functional, cost effective voipcortex multi tenant ip pbx offers:
- Flexible implementation with ISDN or VoIP call routing. High quality calling available through ISDN connectivity, while costs can be reduced by routing calls through IP trunks.
- Internal calls are free with suitable network connectivity.
- Multi tenant divisioning of all features, where system preferences can be configured on a per tenant basis.
- Per tenant call records and billing information, and the ability to set tenant specific rate plans.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- 5, 25 or 100 company variants, and no user based licensing limitations.
- Increased reliability. The VoIPCortex IP PBX is a proven, tested appliance offering greater resilience through high availability and multiple call routing options that remove single point of failure.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more, and mobile twinning so users can stay connected while on the road.
- Keep implementation costs low by utilising existing network infrastructure.
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- Call recording included, with up to 4000 hours of storage.
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation and with over 70 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.