voipcortex standard ip pbx
The VoIPCortex Standard IP PBX is a flexible and powerful business phone system designed for the SME. Recommended for installations with up to 150 users, it provides Enterprise grade features at a radically cost effective price point.
accessible advanced functionality for all
Boasting a full feature set where advanced functionality and licence free, open handset interoperability is included as standard, the VoIPCortex Standard is designed to suit SMEs across a number of industries. With its shallow 1U form factor, this rack mountable PBX utilises the existing server room and network infrastructure for a convenient and hassle-free installation.
the functional, cost effective voipcortex standard ip pbx offers:
- Flexible implementation with ISDN or VoIP call routing. High quality calling available through ISDN connectivity, while costs can be reduced by routing calls through IP trunks.
- Internal calls are free with suitable network connectivity.
- Increased reliability. The VoIPCortex IP PBX is a proven, tested appliance offering greater resilience through high availability and multiple call routing options that remove single point of failure.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Keep implementation costs low by utilising existing network infrastructure.
- Low power consumption.
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- No artificial, licence based limitations - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Advanced features usually found on much more expensive systems included as standard.
- Unified communications functionality, including softfax and voicemail to email, video calling, presence and instant messaging server. Also includes enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required via the Open Communications Manager.
- Multi site scalability. VoIPCortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that make up the VoIPCortex Approved Component programme. These handsets auto provision on the VoIPCortex IP PBX, radically simplifying implementation – and with over 70 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.