Whether deployed in a managed, shared office or to facilitate multiple branches of one company, the ipcortex Multi Tenant IP PBX allows users to benefit from flexible and functional telecoms services while reducing acquisition and management costs. Suitable for most multi-company implementations, the Multi Tenant IP PBX is appropriate for deployments of up to 1200 users, and up to 100 tenants.
Functionality, freedom and flexibility
The ipcortex Multi Tenant IP PBX offers complete divisioning of its comprehensive feature set, where billing and behavioural preferences can be accessed and configured on a per extension, per tenant or system wide basis. Licence free, open handset interoperability allows the most appropriate choice for every tenant.
The highly functional, cost effective ipcortex Multi Tenant IP PBX offers:
- keevio delivers sophisticated UC and multimedia collaboration - call management, monitoring, presence, softphone, instant messaging, multimedia collaboration and conferencing - in the web browser, making it really easy to contact anyone, on any device, from anywhere.
- Enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required also provided by keevio.
- Comprehensive feature set out of the box and multi tenant divisioning of all features, where system preferences can be configured on a per tenant basis.
- Flexible implementation with ISDN or VoIP call routing. High quality calling available through ISDN connectivity, while costs can be reduced by routing calls through IP trunks.
- Internal calls are free with suitable network connectivity.
- Per tenant call records and billing information, and the ability to set tenant specific rate plans.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- 5, 25 or 100 company variants, and no user based licensing limitations.
- Increased reliability. The VoIPCortex IP PBX is a proven, tested appliance offering greater resilience through high availability and multiple call routing options that remove single point of failure.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more, and mobile twinning so users can stay connected while on the road.
- Keep implementation costs low by utilising existing network infrastructure.
- Comprehensive auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- Call recording included, with up to 4000 hours of storage.
- Remarkably simple integration with third party software and services - enjoy quick, affordable and bespoke integration of UC into business workflows via the comprehensive API, which allows the integration of real time call interactions and other major UC functions with any web client.
- Multi site scalability. ipcortex units can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
Optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that auto provision on our platform. These radically simplify implementation and with over 90 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.
- 5, 25 and 100 company licences
- Recommended for deployments of up to 1200 users
- Compatible with open SIP handsets
- Auto provisioning for over 90 open SIP handsets
- Up to 10 keevio phone users
- Compatible with SIP softphones
- Single or Quad ISDN30 local telephony interfaces
- IAX2 & SIP VoIP trunking capability - Up to 120 SIP trunk channels depending on variant
- High availability with pair of identical systems
- Call routing via ISDN, VoIP or both
- Wideband audio (HD voice)
- XMPP IM server included
- Rack mounted for convenient integration with existing network
- Shallow (370mm) 1U form factor
- W 426mm x D 356mm x H 43mm
- Weight: 8kg (approx.)
- keevio - web based call management, monitoring, presence,
web softphone, instant messaging, multimedia collaboration
- Intuitive configuration and management interface, also web
- Call queues
- Visual queue management with statistics (wallboard)
- Video calling
- Unlimited inbound DDI numbers
- Unlimited voicemail boxes
- E-mail and web based access to voicemails
- 4000 hours of voicemail storage
- Unlimited softfax destinations
- Call management - hold, transfer, forwarding
- Customisable auto attendant
- Hot desking interface
- Pickup groups
- Integrated phonebook and directory generation
- Flexible night mode operation
- Flexible hunt groups
- Paging/Tannoy capability
- 50 way conference bridge
- Music on hold
- Call management and monitoring from the desktop via keevio
- Detailed per extension call records and billing information
- Calling and billing information stored for 1 year
- Free inter-office calls with suitable connectivity
- Remote working via SIP and/or mobile twinning
- TAPI module
- Web based API
- RFC3515 SIP
- RFC3550 RTP
- IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), 802.1Q (VLANS, Priority)
- RFC 2616 HTTP
- RFC2131, RFC2132 DHCP
- RFC1350 TFTP
- RFC1122 TCP/IP
- RFC3920, RFC3921 (XMPP)