The ipcortex Pro IP PBX builds on the proven functionality and flexibility of the ipcortex Basic and Standard IP PBX platforms with extra functionality and power for serious Enterprise deployments while maintaining compelling cost benefits. The Pro IP PBX is best suited for deployments of up to 1200 users, but is also popular amongst smaller organisations that require call recording functionality.
High end solution, high end Enterprise
The enhanced feature set offered by the ipcortex Pro IP PBX includes system wide and extension based call recording, as well as licence free, open handset interoperability - resulting in a particularly cost effective solution for large organisations across a range of industries.
The highly functional, cost effective ipcortex Pro offers:
- UC and multimedia collaboration accessed with the click of a link.
- Auto provisioning platform and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
- Comprehensive feature set out of the box - reducing costs and increasing freedom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Remarkably simple integration with third party software and services - enjoy quick, affordable and bespoke integration of UC into business workflows via the comprehensive API, which allows the integration of real time call interactions and other major UC functions with any web client.
- Flexible call recording
- keevio delivers sophisticated UC and multimedia collaboration in the web browser, making it really easy to contact anyone, on any device, from anywhere.
- Enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required also provided by keevio.
- Remote/home working where users can operate as though within the office - making and receiving calls, accessing voicemail, fax and more.
- Mobile twinning. Stay connected while on the road.
- Open standards and comprensive ipcortex API promote interoperability with third party products.
- Multi site scalability. ipcortex systems can be linked together with SIP trunks and phonebook sharing is available with suitable network connectivity - no additional hardware or licences required.
- Hardware appliance offers Single or Dual ISDN2 local telephony interfaces in addition to VoIP.
- Increased reliability. The VoIPCortex IP PBX is a proven, tested solid state appliance offering greater resilience through multiple call routing options that remove single point of failure.
- Keep implementation costs low by utilising existing network infrastructure.
Optimal flexibility, ultimate choice
Complete your system with handsets selected to suit your individual requirements. Choose any open SIP handset or opt for something from the extensive list of devices that auto provision on our platform. These radically simplify implementation and with over 90 devices available there are options available to fit a wide range of functionality and budgetary requirements.
- Recommended for deployments of up to 1200 users
- Compatible with open SIP handsets
- Zero touch auto provisioning for over 90 open SIP handsets
- Up to 10 keevio phone users included
- Compatible with SIP softphones
- ISDN2 or ISDN30 local telephony interfaces
- IAX2 & SIP VoIP trunking capability - Up to 120 SIP trunk channels depending on variant
- High availability with pair of identical system
- Call routing via ISDN, VoIP or both
- Wideband audio (HD voice)
- XMPP IM server included
- Admin API (HTTP Post)
- Rack mounted for convenient integration with existing network
- Shallow (370mm) 1U form factor
- W 426mm x D 356mm x H 43mm
- Weight: 8kg (approx.)
- keevio - web based call management, monitoring, presence,
web softphone, instant messaging, multimedia collaboration
- Intuitive configuration and management interface, also web
- Call queues
- Visual queue management with statistics (wallboard)
- Video calling
- Unlimited inbound DDI numbers
- Unlimited voicemail boxes
- E-mail and web based access to voicemails
- 4000 hours of voicemail storage
- Unlimited softfax destinations
- Call management - hold, transfer, forwarding
- Customisable auto attendant
- Hot desking interface
- Pickup groups
- Integrated phonebook and directory generation
- Flexible night mode operation
- Flexible hunt groups
- Paging/Tannoy capability
- 50 way conference bridge
- Music on hold
- Call management and monitoring from the desktop via keevio
- Detailed per extension call records and billing information
- Calling and billing information stored for 1 year
- Free inter-office calls with suitable connectivity
- Remote working via SIP and/or mobile twinning
- TAPI module
- Web based API
- RFC3515 SIP
- RFC3550 RTP
- IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), 802.1Q (VLANS, Priority)
- RFC 2616 HTTP
- RFC2131, RFC2132 DHCP
- RFC1350 TFTP
- RFC1122 TCP/IP
- RFC3920, RFC3921 (XMPP)