ipcortex design and develop disarmingly simple standards based PBX and Unified Communications systems for on-premise and 'in the cloud' applications. We focus on delivering the capabilities companies require today when securing control over their UC infrastructure, whilst open standards deliver the interoperability and service model that will be required in the transition to cloud computing. We pride ourselves on delivering open, honest and trusted support, to and through, our fast growing network of certified resellers.
why customers love what we do
- We enable them to quickly respond to their business by placing them in control of all of the features, all of the time.
- Our radically simplified pricing model makes life simpler and easier to budget for in these challenging times – no surprises!
- We focus on doing a great job of delivering sophisticated functionality they’ll actually use, in a disarmingly simple way.
- We architect our solutions for the transition to cloud computing, but we know many aren’t ready to go there yet. Our products provide an easy migration path to cloud-like deployment when it makes sense to do so.
- Being UK headquartered, our solutions speak the language of the UK market and our team are local and on-hand to help end users and their resellers.
news and events Read more>>
Case studies from our rapidly growing installed base across a wide range of organisations. Read more>>
history and awards
Development on the VoIPCortex range of open, scalable, accessible and feature-rich IP PBX solutions began in 2003. Read more>>
ipcortex in the community
We think that companies have a moral obligation to make a positive contribution to society. Read more>>