We are an established small and innovative technology company looking for a Sales Administrator to provide effective support to both our internal sales staff and reseller customers. Working as an integral part of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will be a team player who thrives on detail and accuracy, enjoys variety and actively seeks improvements with a great instinct for customer service and building effective relationships.
There are a wide range of activities involved in this full-time role, including:
- Answering general and sales related telephone enquiries
- Assisting account managers with reseller enquiries
- Generating quotations and checking quotations produced by others
- Processing orders
- Maintaining customer records
- Operating a support renewal calendar to send notifications to resellers
Longer term, the dynamic nature of the company means that there is the potential to progress and grow into other roles, for example, sales account management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable contributing strongly in a fast paced, small company environment.
- Have some experience in administrative or customer facing roles.
- Have excellent numeracy skills, with a basic understanding of key financial documents relating to sales such as quotations and purchase orders.
- Possess a passion for technology with a natural curiosity about how things work and drive to leverage your understanding to make tools work better.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise work without detailed supervision.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, and efficiency.
- Have accurate communication skills with a good standard in both written and spoken English and an innate ability to form good working relationships.
- Be proficient with common office tools such as Email, Google Apps or MS Office.
Benefits of working with IPCortex
- Happy workplace - we are an informal small company environment where being intelligent and productive are all that matter. No egos and no pointless bureaucracy.
- Good location and environment - we offer a relaxed environment with convenient cycle parking & showers, with ample hassle-free car parking and an uncongested out of town commute in the local area.
- Private medical insurance, pension and childcare vouchers available.
How to apply
Please apply by CV with a covering letter or e-mail to: email@example.com stating "Sales Administrator application" in the subject line.
We do not currently use employment agents and request that contact about this role is restricted to applicants in person only. We regard any CVs sent to us as direct applications and do not under any circumstances agree to pay fees to any third parties as a result of making an appointment from an unsolicited CV.