Virtualisation offers ease of install and management benefits and is becoming the approach of choice for many end users. The IPCortex Virtual Edition builds upon the proven functionality and flexibility you’d expect from ipcortex whilst adding additional benefits like a granular commercial approach and the Keevio web softphone for every user.
The Virtual Edition offers:
- UC and multimedia collaboration accessed via your web browser via keevio - call management, monitoring, presence, softphone, instant messaging, multimedia collaboration and conferencing
- Granular commercial approach allowing you to buy what you need and grow as those needs change.
- Choose to conduct phone calls via the keevio web phone, via physical handsets or a combination of both. ipcortex includes support for a wide range of handsets for different applications, environments and budgets.
- Remarkably simple integration with third party software and services - enjoy quick, affordable and bespoke integration of UC into business workflows via the comprehensive API, which allows the integration of real time call interactions and other major UC functions with any web client.
- keevio delivers sophisticated UC and multimedia collaboration in the web browser, making it really easy to contact anyone, on any device, from anywhere.
- Enhanced call management and monitoring functionality from any web browser with no installation required also provided by keevio.
- Call recording.
- Contact centre functionality including wallboard and supervisor features such as queue length alerts, call listen and call whisper.
- Open standards and comprensive ipcortex API promote interoperability with third party products.
- Unlike many virtualised UC solutions which have numerous components, the entire ipcortex solution is deployed in just a few minutes from single .OVA file which delivers all aspects of its functionality.
- Once installed on an ESXi host, the software is immediately ready to begin configuring phones and trunks.
- The whole process of installing the VM and performing basic configuration typically takes less than 10 minutes.
- Comprehensive auto provisioning and intuitive web based interface to streamline system configuration.
Try the virtual PBX today
We make our Virtual Edition freely available to existing or prospective customers and development partners for technical testing purposes. Find out more or request a licence by clicking here.
- Scalable solution
- Compatible with open SIP handsets
- Zero touch auto provisioning for over 90 different devices
- keevio web phone for all users
- Compatible with SIP softphones
- Quick initial deployment using single .OVA file
- Intuitive configuration and management via web interface
- Up to 240 SIP trunk channels
- Up to 240 concurrent calls (internal plus external)
- XMPP IM server included
- Wideband codecs (HD voice)
- Multi site scalability - SIP trunks and phonebook sharing
- keevio - web based call management, monitoring, presence, softphone, instant messaging, multimedia collaboration and conferencing
- Call recording
- Call queues
- Visual queue management with statistics (wallboard)
- Video calling
- Call barge (listening)
- Call whisper
- Unlimited inbound DDI numbers
- Unlimited voicemail boxes
- E-mail and web based access to voicemails
- 4000 hours of audio storage (call recording, voicemail etc)
- Unlimited softfax destinations
- Call management - hold, transfer, forwarding
- Customisable auto attendant
- Hot desking interface
- Pickup groups
- Integrated phonebook and directory generation
- Flexible night mode operation
- Flexible hunt groups
- Paging/Tannoy capability
- 50 attendee conference bridge
- TAPI module
- Music on hold with advanced configuration
- Detailed per extension call records and billing information
- Calling and billing information stored for 1 year
- Free inter-office calls with suitable connectivity
- Remote working via SIP and/or mobile twinning
Virtual machine requirements
- Quad CPU Core 3.0GHz
- 4 GByte RAM
- 512 GByte Disk (SATA II or equivalent throughput)
- Currently supported on VMware
- Requirements will change based on usage and other factors