IPCortex recently held its Evolutions 2018 event, where we invited our partners to discuss the future of the communications industry and where the major opportunities for differentiation lie for those operating in the channel. At the event, we made two important announcements designed to enable our partners to differentiate their offerings and create new margin.
New Partner Programme
The new Partner Programme is designed to make it easier and more rewarding to sell IPCortex (be it hosted, virtual or hardware) than any other solution in the UK. It offers four tiers - Certified, Associate, Premier and Enterprise - through which our partners can progress. The programme was designed to deliver:
- Incremental margin to IPCortex’s most loyal and productive channel partners
- Enhanced accreditation for partners able and willing to deliver the full capabilities of IPCortex’s latest platforms
- Access to an enhanced range of configuration options designed to provide better market coverage across all segments
- More structured and effective sales and marketing support to help drive growth in the partner’s sales funnel.
New Call Centre Wallboard
IPCortex developed its call centre wallboard when one of our partners requested it for the opening of their new 500 seat contact centre. The project was a tall order and had a tight timeline, however IPCortex delivered and ended up being enhanced beyond the original specification to meet a broad variety of requirements.
IPCortex is offering the Wallboard for free via its partners, who can upsell and provide it to their customers as an appealing value add. The wallboard is:
- Powered via a web browser alone
- Can be configured to show the status of calls in call centre at
- Any given time
- Any given configuration depending on internal KPIs or benchmarks.
- This could be number of calls waiting, current wait times, numbers of answered calls for example.
- Using a “traffic light” system, It is possible to set warnings on tiles when KPIs are falling behind.
For more information or to find out how you can become an IPCortex Partner, contact us now.