Browse by category
No matching documents
About the API
We have developed the IPCortex API to allow close coupling of our platform with other applications. This allows unified and multimedia communications functions to appear as part of another application, cooperatively sharing information and triggering actions.
The comprehensive IPCortex API provides applications with full control over the user experience. It can for example:
- Initiate telephone calls
- Receive information about incoming calls
- Manage in progress calls on every line on a phone, perform holds and transfers, hang up calls
- Access and manage address book
- Manage call history
- Access the status of other telephony users
- Manage and access presence status
- Send and receive instant messages
Ease of use
A number of our customers have completed integration of IPCortex functionality with existing systems to gain a real competitive advantage. These include:
- Target Telecoms, who have built their business around selling innovative integrated solutions to customers in the private hire industry.
- Neetrix, a software author that has integrated telephony into their rich suite of business management applications including book keeping, CRM and back office functionality.
- Housing Proactive integrated their software with IPCortex to help housing providers to focus resources and make a huge increase in contact for 1,000s of people a reality. Read the case study.