Browse by category
No matching documents
- 64-bit versions of the IPCortex PABX software is now available.
- For training or other purposes, it is sometimes useful for an office administrator to be able to listen in on a call that is taking place on another handset.
- Secure access is sometimes necessary and useful for some features of the system. In these circumstances it's worth installing a valid certificate.
- From 6.3.20+ you can set a custom admin PIN per company on the PABX. This functions exactly the same as the global admin PIN but only applies to phones in that company.
- Keevio uses a technology called WebRTC that relies on peer-to-peer communication, to help work around NAT a STUN/TURN service can be used.
- Let's Encrypt is a certificate auto-renewal service which is provided free of charge and is trusted by all modern browsers.
- Access to keevio from the internet allows flexible working and also text chat, audio and video conversations with external parties.
- Some handsets support authenticating using a client certificate offering a more secure way of provisioning.
- To get the latest firmware or to use the ICE (STUN/TURN) service the licence may need to be updated.